›SEASAR 2010 Workshop "Advances in SAR Oceanography from ENVISAT, ERS and ESA third party missions"
The main objectives of the workshop are:
* Provide a forum for ESA Principal Investigators to present results and status of AO and Cat-1 projects
* Provide a forum for scientific exchange and to assess the state-of-art in SAR Coastal and Marine Application
* Initiate and encourage close collaboration between individual research groups
* Present ENVISAT ASAR wave mode algorithms, products and validation results
* Formulate recommendations for algorithm and new products development
* To present ESA studies results on wind, wave and currents from SAR data
* Discuss the use of SAR data over Ocean and their assimilation into meteorological models
* Present SAR marine services developed under GMES framework
* Assess the available data ordering and analysis tools
* Present exploitation results from new space borne SAR systems (ALOS PALSAR, RADARSAT-2, TERRASARX, ASI COSMO SkyMed Constellation)
* Report on progress/status of recommendations of SeaSAR 2008
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar