›16th National Space Science Symposium 2010
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is glad to announce the 16th National Space Science Symposium (NSSS – 2010) to be held at Saurashtra University, Rajkot during February 24-27, 2010. The symposium sponsored by ISRO, in association with the Astronomical Society of India, is organised to provide a scientific forum for the presentation of new results and to discuss recent developments in space science, planetary exploration and space- and ground-based astronomy programmes/projects being pursued at various research institutions and universities in India.
The following broad areas will be covered during the symposium.
- Space- and ground-based astronomy and astrophysics, Planetary science/exploration
- Solar radiation and its interaction with earth’s near and distant environment
- Magnetosphere, ionosphere, thermosphere and middle atmosphere phenomena
- Space-based oceanography, meteorology, and tropospheric studies
- Climate changes and geosphere-biosphere interaction processes
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar