›7th International Workshop on Ring Imaging Cherenkov Detectors (RICH 2010)
RICH2010 will focus on the "state of the art" and the future developments in Cherenkov light imaging techniques for applications in High Energy Physics, Nuclear Physics and Astroparticle Physics. First results from Ring Imaging Cherenkov detectors at the CERN LHC experiments are eagerly anticipated. Exotic applications of Cherenkov radiation and alternative particle identification methods will also be discussed.
The conference is organised in plenary sessions of invited and contributed talks, and poster presentations.
The list of topics includes:
- Cherenkov light imaging in particle and nuclear physics experiments
- Cherenkov detectors in astroparticle physics
- Novel Cherenkov imaging techniques
- Photon detection for Cherenkov counters
- Technological aspects of Cherenkov detectors
- Pattern recognition and data analysis
- Research & Development for future experiments