›12th NASA-ESA Workshop on Product Data Exchange
- To bring together developers, implementers and users of product data exchange and data sharing solutions, and to share experience obtained in development, implementation, deployment and operational use.
- To provide an international forum to discuss methods and technology for the reliable capture, management, exchange, sharing and long term archival of product/system information, especially through the use of open standards.
- To identify or showcase interoperability standards and technology for product lifecycle management of complex systems, including cross-fertilization between solutions developed in different industry sectors.
- To identify gaps where new solutions need to be developed – or where existing ones need to be extended – and to bring together the people to foster such initiatives.
- To promote development and adoption of open standards for model-based systems engineering – improving the specification, acquisition, design, analysis, verification, validation and operation of complex systems through the use of executable models (executable in a simulation environment).
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar