›IAG Symposium on Terrestrial Gravimetry
- instrumentation and methods for absolute and relative measurement of gravity fields, static and mobile measurements and their application to shipborne, airborne platforms (planes, helicopters, airships) and other mobile platforms;
- absolute ballistic gravimeters (including those based on the use of cold atoms), relative gravimeters of all types including superconducting gravimeters;
- gravity gradiometers;
- new results of measurement of gravity networks and the coverage of new regions;
- metrology issues in gravimetry, the results of the comparisons of absolute gravimeters, application of gravity measurements in metrology;
- standardization and databases of absolute measurements of the gravity field;
- gravitational experiments.
The following topics are especially welcome for presentation at the Symposium:
- new technologies and applications of gravity measurements such as planetary absolute and relative gravimetry;
- links between satellite and terrestrial or planetary gravity measurements;
- possible applications of terrestrial gravimetry in combination with GPS/GLONASS technologies;
- gravimetry applications in navigation.