›ASTROphysics of Neutron Stars 2010
Neutron Star fans are gathering in Cesme, Izmir again!
After the first gathering in 1988 that was followed by a series of very successful conferences* on various aspects of neutron stars, we are pleased to announce that the 4th ASTRONS workshop will take place as a conference titled “Astrophysics of Neutron Stars 2010″ between 2-6 August 2010 in Cesme, Izmir. The conference will include a broad range of topics on neutron star studies, including;
- neutron star structure & dynamics
- spectral properties from multi-wavelength observations
- timing (periodic, quasi-periodic & aperiodic) properties
- neutron star emission properties
- supernovae and supernova remnants
- evolution of different classes of neutron stars
- future prospects
2010 marks the 60th birth year of M. Ali Alpar who has been making significant contribution to our understanding of neutron star interiors and pulsar glitch mechanisms, LMXB – ms PSR connections, QPOs and fallback disks.
In order to be added in the announcement list, please pre-register or send an email to email@example.com with Subject: astrons2010.
The ASTRONS Team