›AMICSA 2010, 3rd International Workshop on Analogue and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits for Space Applications
The purpose of this workshop is to provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in analogue and mixed-signal VLSI design techniques and technologies for space applications.
- Radiation Effects on ICs on analog and mixed-signal ICs
- Methodologies for Radiation Hardening on analog circuits at cell level, circuit level, and system design level
- Radiation Hardened Technologies for analog ICs
- Radiation tests of analog and mixed-signal ICs
- Qualifying and quantifying radiation hardness of analog circuits
- Space Applications for analog and mixed-Signal ASICs
- Analog intellectual property and reusability of analog circuits in space
- In-orbit Experiences and Flight Heritage of Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs
- Needs and Requirements for Analog and Mixed-Signal ICs in Future Space Missions
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar