›Satellite Communication Systems training course
Don’t miss the chance to participate in an intensive week recognised as one of the industry standard training courses for Satellite Communication Systems.
With taught sessions by some of the UK’s leading experts, attendees benefit from the exclusive industry project element – working in small groups alongside the guidance of a tutor, you will experience transferring the skills and knowledge into real workplace situations – compressed into one week!
The course includes sessions on:
• overview of satellite communications
• satellite systems planning
• basic link engineering
• link budgets
• propagation interference and regulation
• spacecraft engineering and operations
• modulation and modems
• mobile and satellite PCN
• internet service provision over satellite
• satellite broadcasting and DVB
• multiple access techniques
• payload engineering
• earth station engineering
• military satellite communications
• satellite navigation and positioning
Places on the course are limited to 30, to allow maximum benefit from the small-group setting and one-to-one time with the tutors, so don’t delay, register today! Go online at http://conferences.theiet.org/satcoms/index.cfm?origin=space-agenda to secure your place early!
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar