›Modernised Satellite Navigation
The IET Modernised Satellite Navigation seminar will provide a detailed update of the Galileo Project and GNSS systems from around the world, with a focus on the benefits gained from a combination of systems, PRS Access Rules, how to minimise interference and jamming and future market opportunities.
The programme of leading experts includes
• Ann Sta, Director, Growth, Applications and EU Programmes, UK Space Agency
• Xavier Bertinchamps, PRS Implementation Officer, European GNSS Agency (GSA)
• Philip Mattos, Chief Engineer for GPS & Navigation, STMicroelectronics
• Gordan Black, Space Security Manager, Space and Defence, Logica
Key benefits of attending
• Update your knowledge with detailed technical sessions covering key issues, the current status, new services and technology developments
• Hear a wealth of industry specialists discussing key strategies, recent projects and experiences
• Receive an update on Public Regulated Service (PRS)
• Understand what security measures are being taken and their design strategies
• Network with senior industry leaders at this intimate business opportunity
• Gain an opportunity to meet and debate the progress and development of all GNSS systems and what the future may bring to end users and businesses
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar