›The forty-ninth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space
- Adoption of the agenda.
- Election of the Chair.
- Statement by the Chair.
- General exchange of views and introduction of reports submitted on national activities.
- United Nations Programme on Space Applications.
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Third United Nations Conference on the Exploration and Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNISPACE III).
- Matters relating to remote sensing of the Earth by satellite, including applications for developing countries and monitoring of the Earth’s environment.
- Space debris.
- Space-system-based disaster management support.
- Recent developments in global navigation satellite systems.
- Use of nuclear power sources in outer space.
- Near-Earth objects.
- International Space Weather Initiative.
- Long-term sustainability of outer space activities.
- Examination of the physical nature and technical attributes of the geostationary orbit and its utilization and applications, including in the field of space communications, as well as other questions relating to developments in space communications, taking particular account of the needs and interests of developing countries, without prejudice to the role of the international Telecommunication Union.
- Draft provisional agenda for the fiftieth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee.
- Report to the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar