›Dynamics of Young Star Clusters and Associations
Theory of Star Formation and Dynamical Evolution of Stellar Systems
Prof. Cathie Clarke, Institute for Astronomy, University of Cambridge
- The physics of collapse
- Magnetic Fields versus Dynamical Star Formation
- Gravitational Dynamics of Stellar Systems
Kinematics of Star Clusters and Associations
Prof. Robert Mathieu, Department of Astronomy, University of Wisconsin
- Observed Structure and Dynamics of Molecular Clouds
- Dynamics of Star-Forming Regions
- Dynamics of Open Clusters
From whence the Field?
Dr. I. Neill Reid, Head of Science Mission Office, (Hubble) Space Telescope Science Institute
- General overview of the stellar populations in the disk of the Milky Way
- Modes of star formation
- Where did the Sun form?
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar