›Royal Astronomical Society (UK) & Astronomische Gesellschaft (Germany): National Astronomy Meeting
The 2012 National Astronomy Meeting of the Royal Astronomical Society, incorporating meetings of MIST and UK Solar Physics, will take place in University Place at the University of Manchester, between Tuesday 27th and Friday 30th March. The meeting is being organised by the Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, and is running in partnership with the Astronomische Gesellschaft.
The Germany-UK NAM 2012 covers a wide range of astronomy andsolar system science, as listed below.
- Interstellar medium
- Computational astrophysics
- Telescopes and instrumentation
- High energy astrophysics and transients
- The magnetic universe
- Gravitational wave astronomy
- Exoplanets and planetary science
- Solar physics