›The Origins of Stars and Planetary Systems
This interdisciplinary conference will explore the deep links between the processes of star and planet formation, highlighting recent advances in observations (Kepler, Herschell), theory, and computation
The conference features 9 interdisciplinary and interleaved sessions, each with an invited Review Speaker, who will set up the session with a true review of the current state of that field, as well a Keynote Speaker who will focus more on their own contributions to the subject. About 60% of the talks will be contributed.
- Star Formation in Clusters
- Planets-Statistical Properties
- Planets in Cluster Context
- Young, Gas-Rich Disks
- Atmospheres and Evolutionary Models
- Cores and Small Scale Collapse
- Planet Formation-Early Stages in Disks
- Planet Formation-Late Stages
- Brown Dwarft and Lower Mass End of IMF
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar