›7th International Conference on Numerical Modeling of Space Plasma Flows - ASTRONUM-2012
The Center of Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research (CSPAR) at the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) and the Maison de la Simulation at CEA/CNRS, Paris, France, will organize ASTRONUM-2012 – the 7th Annual International Conference on Numerical Modeling of Space Plasma Flows at Sheraton Keauhou Hotel on the Big Island, Hawaii, 25–29 June, 2012. (24-June Evening Welcome Reception and Registration).
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Software packages for modeling and analyzing plasma flows
- Advanced numerical methods for space, astrophysical and geophysical flows;
- Large-scale fluid-based, kinetic, and hybrid simulations;
- Turbulence and cosmic ray transport;
- Magnetohydrodynamics with the application to:
- Physics of the Sun-Heliosphere-Magnetosphere;
- Interstellar medium and star formation;
- Cosmology and galaxy formation;
- Dynamo effect;
- Stellar Physics.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar