›The Chalonge School 16th Paris Cosmology Colloquium 2012,The New Standard Model of the Universe:Lambda Warm Dark Matter.Theory and Observations.
- Observational and theoretical progress on the nature of dark matter : keV scale warm dark matter
- Cored density profiles in agreement with observations.
- Large and small scale structure formation in agreement with observations at large scales and small (galactic) scales.
- Warm (keV scale) dark matter from theory and observations.
- Warm (keV scale) dark matter N-body simulations in agreement with observations.
- Neutrinos in astrophysics and cosmology.
- The new serious dark matter candidate: Sterile neutrinos at the keV scale.
- Neutrinos mass bounds from cosmological data and from high precision beta decay experiments.
- Dark energy: cosmological constant: the quantum energy of the cosmological vacuum.
- The analysis of the CMB+LSS+SN data with the effective (Ginsburg-Landau) effective theory of inflation: New Inflation (double well inflaton potential) strongly favored by the CMB + LSS + SN data.
- The presence of the lower bound for the primordial gravitons (non vanishing tensor to scalar ratio r) with the present CMB+LSS+SN data.
- CMB news and polarization. Forecasts and Planck results.
- and Other Topics.
For more info on this event, click here
For tracking this event on your google calendar, click here
For Tweeting this event, click hereTweets by spaceagenda