›Maritime Surveillance from Space
Save 6 December in your diary for a day discussing the implications of new space-based capabilities to collect, store and process information on the maritime environment.
It’s an essential opportunity for satellite operators, space hardware and service suppliers, the military, sea freight carriers and the offshore industry to come together and look in detail how the very latest technologies can work to your advantage.
Speakers at the seminar include
• Leif Hansson, Staff Officer Operational Capability Concept Evaluation and Feedback, NATO HQ MC Northwood
• Harm Greidanus, Scientific Project Officer, European Commission - Joint Research Centre (JRC)
• Stuart Eves, Lead Mission Concepts Engineer, SSTL
• David J Q Carter, Head of Instrument Systems Engineering, Astrium
• Neil Palmer, Maritime ISTAR Capabilities Advisor, DSTL
• Remi Challamel, Maritime Surveillance IT System Business Development, Thales Alenia Space, France
• Adrian Nash, Chief Engineer, ComDev Europe Ltd
• Juan Ignacio Cicuendez-Perez, Earth Observation Services & S-AIS, Hisdesat, Spain
• John Allan, VP Sales & Marketing, exactEarth Ltd
What will be discussed?
• Satellite surveillance capabilities to improve recognised maritime picture
• NOVASAR-S: UK space radar project
• SAR payload technology for the NOVASAR-S project
• Space-based AIS detection of vessels
• Mitigating interference in S-AIS transmissions
• Technical challenges in designing S-AIS payload technology
• Data fusion capabilities for maritime surveillance
More info on this website!
› No Comment. Add the 1st comment now!