›SMOS & AQUARIUS Science Workshop
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Provide the SMOS and Aquarius science communities with
- o an overview on the present quality of the provided data, and
- o an outlook on future algorithm developments.
- Explore common L-band sensor and algorithm issues for sea surface salinity and soil moisture retrievals derived by SMOS and Aquarius data.
- Present broader science achievements of both missions, including modelling results.
- Explore synergistic use of and validation approaches for SMOS, Aquarius and other sensors’ data over land and ocean.
- Provide a forum for discussion on specific topics related to improving sea surface salinity and soil moisture retrievals through dedicated working groups.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar