›2013 Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference
The AP-RASC is the Asia-Pacific regional URSI conference held between the URSI General Assemblies and Scientific Symposia. The objective of the AP-RASC is to review current research trends, present new discoveries, and make plans for future research and special projects in all areas of radio science, especially where international cooperation is desirable, and a particular emphasis is placed on promoting various research activities in the Asia-Pacific area.
Scientific sessions composed of oral and poster papers will be organized at this conference in order to cover all scientific activities by URSI Commissions A-K:
- A. Electromagnetic Metrology
- B. Fields and Waves
- C. Radio Communication Systems and Signal Processing
- D. Electronics and Photonics
- E. Electromagnetic Environment and Interference
- F. Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
- G. Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
- H. Waves in Plasmas
- J. Radio Astronomy
- K. Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine
Others: Other topics related to radio science
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar