›SCIOPS2013 Working Together in Support of Science
The European Space Astronomy Centre, (ESAC) in collaboration with the European Southern Observatory (ESO), have the pleasure of announcing the science operations conference SCIOPS 2013.
The objective of SCIOPS 2013 is to present and discuss the various approaches to science operations in spacecraft missions and ground-based facilities for Astronomy and Solar System Science.
Thereby, we intend to:
- Compare and improve our processes and approaches
- Foster innovations
- Enable a more efficient use of our resources
- Establish and intensify collaborations
- Community support and services
- Science and instrument planning
- Instrument handling and calibration
- Science data processing
- Science data archiving and product generation
- Science operations organisation and management
...throughout all project phases from initial concepts to legacy products.