›United Nations/China Workshop on Human Space Technology
The comprehensive programme will include plenary and working group sessions. The plenary sessions will consist of keynote speeches and technical presentations that will address achievements and plans at national, regional and international level, as well as the broad perspective of human endeavors in space. The working group sessions will provide sufficient time for participants to discuss the corresponding topics and formulate recommendations.
The Workshop will cover the following topics:
- National, regional and international space programmes
- Achievements, current activities and future plans
- International cooperation
- Microgravity science
- Research results and spin-off benefits
- Space- and ground-based microgravity facilities
- Capacity building and education
- Awareness on human space technology and its applications
- Education and outreach activities in microgravity science
- United Nations Zero-gravity Instrument Project (ZGIP)
- Human space flight and exploration
- Utilization of space stations in low Earth orbit
- Future human space flight activities beyond low Earth orbit
- Participation of new space-faring and emerging countries in human space exploration
Outreach activities during the Workshop, such as a public forum with international astronauts, cosmonauts and taikonauts and a tour of Chinese facilities related to the human space programme will be organized in cooperation with the host organization.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar