›2013 Workshop on Spacecraft Flight Software
With the advent of faster processors and advanced hardware architectures, the modern spacecraft is highly reliant upon flight software for mission success. Software is integral to most of the spacecraft subsystems ranging from power to propulsion to instrument operations. Additionally, spacecraft developers are moving beyond providing only infrastructure to creating applications that can revolutionize how these vehicles are operated and how data is processed on-board.
This workshop provides an opportunity to present current flight architectures, novel approaches to mission solutions, and techniques for flight software development, integration, test and verification in an informal and open setting that facilitates communication across organizations and agencies. The following is a list of potential subject areas:
- Flight software engineering and testing
- Model based software development
- Navigation, fault management, and command sequence control
- Onboard communication
- Space network protocols
- Onboard data processing
- Software modeling, simulation and testbeds
- Spacecraft software architectures
- Agile software development
- Flight processors and operating systems
- Planning, tasking and execution
- Systems engineering
- Software Verification and Validation
- Testing Technologies
- Lessons learned
This is a PRESENTATION ONLY workshop. Presentations MUST NOT contain US Export Controlled information (aka ITAR), and notice of this must be indicated on all presentations.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar