›4th Annual MilSatCom Asia Pacific
SMi Group’s 4th Annual MilSatCom Asia Pacific event will be convening on the 14th-15th May 2014. Given Singapore’s launch into the space and satellite industry with the new Singapore Office for Space Technology & Industry announced this summer, we decided to hold our conference again in the Asia hub Singapore. This initiative is made up of many different organisations including the Singapore Armed Forces and according to various sources, will have a profound impact on Singapore’s satellite industry.
As well as exploring the new satellite opportunities in both the civil and defence sectors caused by this development, this year’s conference will be focusing particularly on the implications of the US forces moving out to Asia, new technological advancements such as managing the data collected by the satellites through Big Data and other issues facing the industry such as how to maintain the satellite’s life.
This event is our fourth annual event and this year, you will gain an insight into the new satellite development opportunities caused by the new Singapore Office for Space Technology & Industry as well as the following benefits:
• Hear from the Office for Space Technology and Industry (OSTIn) and what it could do for your company
• Learn from the Singapore Armed Forces and new requirements and case studies of capability
• Gain an insight into US plans and the implications of the Pivot to the Pacific
• Hear about the recently launched MEASat-3b in Malaysia
• Discover the new initiative by the US Air Force to maintain satellite life and ensure longevity of use
• Learn more about Big Data in order to combat one of the biggest issues of MilSatCom today- data management
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar