›SENTINEL-2 for Science Workshop
The main objectives of the workshop are:
- Gather and foster the future Sentinel-2 scientific community
- Review and assess the progress according to the recommendations voiced at the Sentinel-2 Preparatory Symposium 2012*.
- Present first results exploiting Sentinel-2 type time series using ESA Third Party Missions (e.g. SPOT/Take5 initiative)
- Present the Sentinel-2 mission status, algorithms and products
- Provide a forum for international exchange on optical HR land applications
- Provide a forum for ESA PIs and scientists to present optical HR projects results
- Present large scale international initiatives to support the R&D activities of relevance for the Sentinel-2 mission
- Consult scientists to prepare SEOM and DUE calls supporting science activities for Sentinel-2
The workshop will focus around the following themes:
- Land Cover
- Wetlands & Coastal waters
- Methodologies, techniques & calibration
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar