›EWASS 2014 European Week of Astronomy and Space Science
- Star formation in galaxies: from small to large scales
- The outer regions of extrasolar planetary systems (TBC)
- Gaia Research for European Astronomy Training: GREAT network science symposium
- Digging deep into the extragalactic infrared sky: current status and the European road to the JWST
- From local galaxies to the reionisation epoch: the Universe as seen in Lyman α
- Fast outflows in massive stars: from single objects to wind-fed and colliding-wind binaries
- The dark side of the Universe: dark matter from small to large scales
- Exploring the low-frequency radio sky in the SKA era
- mm/submm astronomy in the ALMA era
- What powers anomalous X-ray pulsars and soft gamma-ray repeaters ?
- Helios and Helium: what is wrong with them ?
- Tidal disruption events around Sgr A* and beyond
- Cluster lensing and distant sources
- Special Meetings
- Myths and facts about women in astronomy
- Inter-, multi-and transdisciplinarity in astronomical education
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar