›2nd international conference on Advanced Lightweight Structures and Reflector Antennas
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
The objectives of the conference are:
• To present the state of the art and explore innovative approaches for advanced lightweight structures and reflector antennas;
• To share the expertise between space and ground approaches for lightweight structures;
• To demonstrate recent space structures.
The conference will particularly facilitate exchange of opinions and challenges in creation and development of Large Deployable Structures and Antenna Reflectors technologies, current initiatives especially in Europe and further steps. To achieve this, experts from the leading industries and academia have been brought together from all over the world.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Advanced lightweight large structures and antenna systems for space and ground use, innovative technologies, designs and developments, novel materials as well as analysis / testing / verification procedures are suggested addressing but not limited to the following classes of topics:
1. Large Antennas and reflectors:
• Large deployable reflectors;
• Reconfigurable Reflectors;
• Reflect arrays and lenses;
• Direct radiating arrays;
2. Large Structures:
• Deployable apertures;
• Membrane structures;
• Deployable platforms, trusses, masts;
• Solar sails and solar arrays;
• Optical concentrators;
• Transformable/ reconfigurable systems;
• Inflatable structures.
3. Intelligent materials and adaptive structures:
• New structural and multifunctional materials;
• Radio transparent, reflective and absorptive materials;
• Flexible materials and structures
• Smart structures and materials.
4. Other topics:
• Mechanical / thermal modeling;
• Mechanical / thermal testing;
• Radio-Frequency / PIM antenna testing
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar