Hayabusa return samples have been preliminary examined, followed by research in 1st and 2nd AO. This time spectroscopy is more emphasized to relate these samples with processes on small planets. Let us join and set a perspective to the future solar system science driven by these topics with this symposium!
- Results from Hayabusa sample analysis
- New insights from solar system material analysis
- Spectroscopy and planetary surface processes
- Perspectives of solar system evolution by
- theoretical, observational and experimental studies
- Technique and methodology of sample analysis
- Other related studies
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar