›International Conference on Quantum Gravity, Cosmology and String Theory
The Conference will bring together theoretical physicists working on different approaches to quantum gravity, and its applications to cosmological models as well as in the early universe with the goal of getting a deeper understanding and fresh insights into some of the fundamental problems in cosmology and quantum gravity.
Discussion topics will include:
- Advances in various approaches to quantum gravity, including, but not limited to String Theory, Loop Quantum Gravity and Canonical Quantum Gravity.
- Cosmological singularity resolution via quantum gravity.
- Structure formation, inflation and alternative theories.
- Dark energy and dark matter.
- Phenomenological implications of quantum gravity in the early universe, in lab-based experiments.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar