›2nd COSPAR Symposium: Water and Life in the Universe
- Space astronomy missions to detect ingredients for life and exoplanets in the universe: status of current and future approved missions and new proposals
- Water and life in the universe and on Earth: impact on human consciousness and societies
- Satellite and probe missions for water remote sensing on Earth, planets, and other celestial bodies
- Water and Life in the Solar System
- Water from chemical, biological, and physical perspectives
- Role of water from the ground to the upper atmosphere
- Astrobiology: habitability, synthesis of organics in ice, and prebiotic chemistry in liquid water
- Water, organics and life support for human exploration in low Earth orbit, the Moon and beyond
- Interdisciplinary lectures, keynote talks, public lectures
Selected papers published in Advances in Space Research and Life Sciences in Space Research, fully refereed journals with no deadlines open to all submissions in relevant fields.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar