The European Space Agency (ESA) in cooperation with the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO) is organizing an event dedicated to the scientific and operational exploitation of Proba-V mission. The event, entitled “Proba-V Symposium”, will be hosted in Ghent (Belgium), at the Mariott Hotel,
from 26 to 28 January 2016.
The Symposium is open to Proba-V users, scientists, students, representatives from national, European and international agencies, operational end-users and value adding industries.
The main objectives of the symposium are:
- Gather and foster the Proba-V scientific and user community
- Present the Proba-V mission status, calibration results, algorithms and products quality
- Provide a forum for investigators to report and discuss results of on-going science activities using Proba-V data
- Provide a forum for international exchange on land, inland/coastal water and cryosphere applications
- Report on and promote the use of Proba-V data for downstream operational services
- Consult scientists to formulate community recommendations for algorithm and products improvements
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar