›7th annual Air Mission Planning
Air mission planning remains the core competence that underpins air operations for our flight crews and airmen. However, fuelled by continued advances in mission support technology and the unique demands of the operational environment, the expectations and practices of mission planning continue to adapt. A shift toward fully digitalized air mission planning, with the ability to swiftly plan, flexibly react and comprehensively de-brief now sets the standard for the modern operator.
Building on the successes of our previous Air Mission Planning meetings, next year's event will bring together those at the forefront of the domain, ranging from leading operators, system integrators, technical engineers, chief scientists and the leading industry providers. Air Mission Planning 2016 will explore the strategies and technologies required to develop next generation capability in this vital area.
Benefits of attending Air Mission Planning 2016:
• Deliberate the requirements of the contemporary operational environment
• Develop advanced strategies for the planning process
• Explore Interoperability for coalition operations and joint fires
• Hear the very latest technological developments from research and industry, that are enhancing mission support, reducing workload and improving combat effectiveness
Unrivalled Speaker Panel 2016 includes:
• Chairman: Major General Dimitrios Petridis, Aviation Support Programme Manager, NATO Support and Procurement Agency, NATO
• Air Commodore Paddy Teakle, Deputy Commander AEW&C Force Command, NATO
• Colonel Glen Genove, Commanding Officer, 435th Air and Space Communications Group, USAF, United States
• Colonel Philippe Rogers, Senior Marine, USMC, Land Force Planner, JFC, SHAPE, NATO
• Colonel Olivier Maurer, Officer Commanding the NATO Analysis and Simulation Centre for Air Operations, French Air Force, France
• Mr Johan Eertink, Programme Manager Mission Support Applications Development and Support, Netherlands Aerospace Centre, Netherlands (Speaker form returned)
• Mr Mark Darlow, Head of Air Information Systems, Defence Geographic Centre, UK MoD
• Mr Jim Walter, Head of Task Team 7 Defence Geographic Centre
• Flight Lieutenant Graham Stewart, DGC Mission Management Air, Defence Geographic Centre, UK MoD
• Mr Nick Benson, Aeronautical Information Requirements Manager, No 1 Aeronautical Information Documents Unit, RAF, UK
• Mr John Loader, Head Mission Systems Advisor, BAE Systems, UK
• Ms Tina Erlandsson, Department of Sensor Fusion and Tactical Control, Aeronautics, Saab, Sweden and many more.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar