›Aerospace 2016: 3rd Offset Strategy- The Role of Commercial Practices and Technology in Government Sectors to Drive Next Generation Capability
Aerospace 2016 is an innovative conference experience that will provide attendees with tailored programs specifically for the aerospace community, greater opportunities for building business relationships, and programs that can easily fit into hectic schedules.
Join WIA for an in-depth discussion on the latest technological innovations to drive next generation capabilities as they are being pursued by the government and industry.
- Learn how the U.S. will maintain its military and technological advantage in an era of increasingly constrained budgets.
- Gain insight into commercial practices that can be utilized in government sectors to drive next generation capabilities and competitive advantages.
- Listen to leaders from government and industry explain processes and practices both in place and in development to commercialize existing space applications in the free market.
The first conference session in the two-part series will take a hard look at the concept of a Third Offset Strategy and answer such question as:
- How will the U.S. and its allies leapfrog their military and technological advantages in an era of increasingly tight budgets?
- Which business models and technology areas are the most promising?
- What commercial and additional federal agency practices and technologies can be leveraged in government sectors to drive next generation capability and competitive advantage? What do we need to stop doing as part of the acquisition reform?
For more information about the event such as speakers, please visit our website.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar