›41st COSPAR Scientific Assembly and Associated Events
Approximately 125 meetings covering the fields of COSPAR Scientific Commissions (SC) and Panels:
- SC A: The Earth's Surface, Meteorology and Climate
- SC B: The Earth-Moon System, Planets, and Small Bodies of the Solar System
- SC C: The Upper Atmospheres of the Earth and Planets Including Reference Atmospheres
- SC D: Space Plasmas in the Solar System, Including Planetary Magnetospheres
- SC E: Research in Astrophysics from Space
- SC F: Life Sciences as Related to Space
- SC G: Materials Sciences in Space
- SC H: Fundamental Physics in Space
- Panel on Satellite Dynamics (PSD)
- Panel on Scientific Ballooning (PSB)
- Panel on Potentially Environmentally Detrimental Activities in Space (PEDAS)
- Panel on Radiation Belt Environment Modelling (PRBEM)
- Panel on Space Weather (PSW)
- Panel on Planetary Protection (PPP)
- Panel on Capacity Building (PCB)
- Panel on Education (PE)
- Panel on Exploration (PEX)
- Special events: interdisciplinary lectures, round table, etc.
Selected papers published in Advances in Space Research and Life Sciences in Space Research, fully refereed journals with no deadlines open to all submissions in relevant fields.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar