The Invisibles16 School will take place from Sep 05 to Sep 09, 2016 at SISSA in Trieste, Italy. The lectures will cover the following topics:
- Gravitational Waves (P. Pani)
- Theoretical aspects of Dark Matter (S. Matsumoto)
- Experimental searches for Dark Matter (E. Aprile)
- Theory of CP Violation (A. Cohen)
- Axions (J. Redondo)
- CP Violation in the quark sector (M. Sozzi)
- CP Violation in the lepton sector (S. Pascoli)
Tutorials and discussion sessions will be organized as well.
Poster session: the students may present a poster at the school.
The registration fee for students (550 Euro) will include accomodation in shared rooms, meals, a guided tour and a social dinner. Places are limited and PhD students will have preference, although master students and young postdocs may attend as well.
Invisibles16 School is organized in the context of the H2020 funded ELUSIVES ITN (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015, GA-2015-674896-ELUSIVES) and InvisiblesPlus (H2020-MSCA-RISE-2015, GA-2015-690575-InvisiblesPlus) which focuses on Neutrino, Dark Matter and Dark Energy phenomenology and their connection, and more in general on physics beyond the Standard Model of Particle Physics.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar