›Tutorial on Using Python Scripts for Reading GPM Data
The Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) Applications Program announces a series of webinars during 2015-16 with the goals of providing:
- an overview of GPM mission
- a description of GPM data products
- information and a demonstration of data access web-tools
- a demonstration of data import and usage in GIS
- a tutorial on programing modules/scripts for reading GPM data products.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar