A 1 day course to introduce the UK Space Sector.
- Spacecraft and Space Missions
- How orbits work
- Why space is "hard"
- Launch vehicles and operations
- The current business landscape
- Benefits of space applications to society.
On completion you will
- Know about the different elements of a space mission
- Understand the constraints of operating in space
- Be aware of the context of the UK space industry in economic, political and technical terms
A limited number of student tickets are available at a reduced price
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar