›Copernicus meets Galileo - Earth Observation - Navigation - GeoIT
The conference is aimed at experts, users and customers from the fields of earth observation and navigation using the European satellite systems Copernicus and Galileo, GeoIT as well as from selected fields of application. The focus is on the development of integrated systems and cross-industry products and services.
Presentations by internationally operating specialists as well as workshops and a matchmaking session allow for networking with companies and research institutions from all over Europe.
The following areas are at the centre of thematic workshops:
· Data Access Points and Cloud Computing
· Autonomous vehicles, aviation and transport (land, water, air, rail)
· Monitoring of ground movement and ground changes
· From technology & Innovation to markets
· Further fields of application
For more info on this event, click here
For tracking this event on your google calendar, click here
For Tweeting this event, click hereTweets by spaceagenda