›2nd European Chemistry Conference
2nd European Chemistry Conference (ECC-2019) is going to be held during
May 15-16, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. ECC-2019 bring upon a new platform to share and discuss all the innovations in the Chemistry.
The first European Chemistry Conference (ECC-2018) event was a huge success, as the participants enjoyed, appreciated, and were enriched by the presentations given by the nationally recognized speakers. ECC-2018 has Synex Synthetics as silver sponsor and American Elements as a supporting partner and Exhibitor is ThalesNano. They also welcomed the exposure to the new research and advancements presented during the conference.
ECC -2019 conference includes Plenary lectures and Keynote lectures by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
Conference mainly focuses on:
• Flow Chemistry and Applications
• Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry
• Environmental Chemistry and Green Chemistry
• Advances & Applications in Bioinformatics & Chemistry
• Materials Chemistry and Polymers Chemistry
• Medicinal and Clinical Chemistry
• Biological and Physical Chemistry
• Chemical Engineering and Advanced Chemistry
• Radiochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry and Electrochemistry
• Analytical and Bio-Analytical Chemistry
• Chemical Biology and Food Lipid Chemistry
• Pesticide Chemistry and Toxicology
• Natural Products and Heterocyclic Chemistry
• Computational Catalysis and Surface Chemistry
Hurry Up, submit your abstract and book your slots. For abstract submission and other details, please click: https://europeanchemistry.madridge.com/abstract-submission or you can mail me: email@example.com
Be a part of the Madridge ECC-2019 conference and Sponsor/Exhibit at the event. We invite you to the world’s largest and most influential event which brings experts in Chemistry from countries, representing the world’s top companies, Universities and Hospitals. For more information about becoming an partner, exhibitor or advertiser, including rates and benefits, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar