›ESA Funded Programmes – Utilise the power of space to transform your business on Earth
- Delyth Edwards – Science and Technology Facilities Council, Business Incubation
- Alan Cross – European Space Agency Business Applications, Regional Ambassador
- Helen Rogerson – European Space Agency Innovation Partner Programme
Overview of Event:
Utilising space technology in non-space industries can offer ambitious businesses the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage across a range of sectors.
There are three business support programmes from the European Space Agency (ESA), available in collaboration with the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC):
- ESA Business Incubation Centre – Providing funding, business and technical support as well as a home for young technology start ups.
- ESA Innovation Partners – Supporting high-tech companies to solve industrial challenges using cutting-edge space technology and know-how, the ESA IPN is the ideal partner to connect you with the right solution for your business.
- ESA Business Applications – Funded and tailored support to help new earth-bound commercial services using space data to reach the market.
What you will learn?
You will discover what funding mechanisms are in place to support your projects as well as technical and business development support available through ESA and STFC.
Who will it be relevant to?
Any business developing innovative new products and services who want to learn how space assets and services can make a real difference in your business.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar