›Congresso Latinoamericano de Satelites
The Latin American Satellite Congress is the leading and most important event for the satellite market in Latin America. The event brings together more than 300 participants, including key executives of global satellite operators in Brazil, international guests, regulators, government and users in the aerospace, air transportation, oil & gas and financial sectors, state-owned companies and telecom operators.
Our 2019 program will explore topics such as:
- Advances in the Ka-Band Market: Residential and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Low-income and Community Service Model
- Development of Vertical Markets: Oil & Gas, In-Flight Connectivity (on-board communications), Backhaul, Tourism and Government
- 4K DTH Market, Streaming and Broadcast Digitization
- Regulation and Public Policies: MCTIC – Ministry of Science, Technology, Innovation and Communications, AEB – Brazilian Space Agency, Anatel (Brazilian Telecommunications Regulatory Agency) and CCISE – Space Systems Coordination and Implementation Commission– Emergency Services and Defense Applications
- The Brazilian Tax Model
- Technologies: Smart Satellites
- Applications for Nanosatellites
And much more…
Don’t stay out of orbit! Mark your presence at the most important event of the sector.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar