›4th Uppsala Workshop on Particle Physics with Neutrino Telescopes (PPNT19)
The workshop, already the fourth in a series after Uppsala (2006), Marseille (2013) and Suwon (2016), aims at discussing the physics, signatures, experimental techniques, existing results and perspectives of using large-volume neutrino telescopes to explore topics related to particle physics.
- neutrino oscillations
- searches for new particles like monopoles, Q-balls and nuclearites
- searches for dark matter
- searches for new space-time symmetries
- non-standard neutrino cross sections
- additional neutrino species
- micro black holes
- Lorentz invariance tests
- new neutrino interactions
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar