›Training Seminar: Securing Positioning & Timing
To build understanding of how to Protect, Toughen & Augment your system or application.
- Protect: identify, locate, and classify threats;
- Toughen: add resilience to the antenna or receiver;
- Augment: fuse GNSS with alternative sensors.
Who is it for?
This course will include technical content but is pitched to be accessible to a wide audience that includes integrators, application teams and informed users.
- Those wanting to improve knowledge and skills in relation to assured positioning and timing
- Critical infrastructure providers with some reliance on satellite-derived time or position
- Autonomous vehicle / drone users and system designers who want to understand global navigation satellite system (GNSS) vulnerabilities steps to improve performance
- Those wanting to know what practical steps can be taken towards a more secure positioning and timing system
- System and application designers and users wanting practical information to understand best practices for positioning and timing resilience
Course delegates are invited to attend a networking reception at Akva, Edinburgh, after the training. Delegates from the following RIN International Navigation Conference will also attend.