›Training Seminar: Securing Positioning & Timing
To build understanding of how to Protect, Toughen & Augment your system or application.
- Protect: identify, locate, and classify threats;
- Toughen: add resilience to the antenna or receiver;
- Augment: fuse GNSS with alternative sensors.
Who is it for?
This course will include technical content but is pitched to be accessible to a wide audience that includes integrators, application teams and informed users.
- Those wanting to improve knowledge and skills in relation to assured positioning and timing
- Critical infrastructure providers with some reliance on satellite-derived time or position
- Autonomous vehicle / drone users and system designers who want to understand global navigation satellite system (GNSS) vulnerabilities steps to improve performance
- Those wanting to know what practical steps can be taken towards a more secure positioning and timing system
- System and application designers and users wanting practical information to understand best practices for positioning and timing resilience
Course delegates are invited to attend a networking reception at Akva, Edinburgh, after the training. Delegates from the following RIN International Navigation Conference will also attend.
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar