›ESA Industry Space Days 2020
Join ESA’s first online ISD
The European Space Agency (ESA) invites members of the space community to attend its first ever online Industry Space Days (ISD) event on 16 – 17 September 2020.
The ISD is organised by the ESA SME Office to foster cooperation between different actors in the entire space sector. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the event has moved from ESA/ESTEC to a virtual environment.
During the online ISD companies and organisations can attend:
➔ pre-scheduled business-to-business meetings (B2B) via an online platform, a timesaving and efficient way to establish new contacts
➔ a web-streamed conference with contributions by ESA, industry, and industry associations
➔ ESA presentations and workshops about business opportunities and future activities
Attend the ISD2020 and join Europe’s space community online
The event is open to entities from ESA Member States, Cooperating States and Associate States as well as to companies from outside this perimeter if they intend to act as “buyer” to procure European products and services.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and related health and travel concerns, the on-site ISD will be postponed by a year. The next Industry Space Days at ESA/ESTEC will take place in September 2021.
Even though the physical event cannot be held this year, the organisers are pleased to announce that an alternative way for organising the ISD 2020 has been found: on 16-17 September 2020, the event will go virtual!
All conference presentations and business-to-business meetings will take place online, bringing the European space community together.
Here is what you need to know:
- The ISD 2020 will be 100% virtual
- On 16 September, the event will start with a web-stream of the conference part, including the opening by the ESA Director General as well as presentations and round tables involving ESA top management, Prime operators and industry associations
- The online B2B meetings will start at midday on 16 September, in virtual meeting rooms. No additional hardware or software is required
- Attendees who signed up for the on-site event and filled in their profile do not have to change anything: the same B2B scheduling platform will be used for the virtual ISD
- A hotline for technical participant support will be available during the event
- A number of ESA presentations will take place in dedicated virtual rooms during the ISD
Registration to the Virtual ISD 2020
Existing ISD 2020 registrations will be automatically converted into online registrations. If you do not wish to take part in the virtual ISD, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your profile
Only registered participants will have access to the conference presentations and the B2B meeting platform
Stand registrations and refunds for 2020
Entities which reserved a booth for the on-site ISD 2020 and paid already will receive a full refund in the coming weeks. The ESA conference bureau will contact all entities concerned. Questions regarding payments can be addressed to: email@example.com
All entities which applied for a booth in 2020 and received a positive confirmation will be offered the option of first-refusal for the 2021 event. The organisers will contact all those concerned two weeks before the registration for the ISD 2021 opens.Tweets by spaceagenda