›Fifth H SAF user workshop
The 5th EUMETSAT H SAF user workshop is being hosted by ZAMG and supported by EUMeTrain. It will be held online via Webex.
The EUMETSAT Hydrology SAF (H SAF) provide various satellite-based products that are particularly relevant for African users, as they complement ground observation that are particularly scarce in the continent. Satellite-based H SAF rainfall estimate and soil moisture are particularly relevant to support flood or drought monitoring, water management and agriculture.
- Introduce the H SAF products and their evolutions with respect to the future European satellite missions.
- Illustrate the usage of satellite products for flood and drought monitoring and water resources management applications.
- Present use cases of the H SAF products in hydrological applications and emergency management in various regions, including Europe and Africa.
- Demonstrate how to download, process, and apply products for different goals related to water monitoring and water management applications, with examples over the European and African regions.
- Discuss H SAF products quality assessment and applications.
Tweets by spaceagenda