›The Humans to Mars Summit
How will Humanity Return to the Moon by the Mid-2020s and Go to Mars by the Mid-2030s?
How Can Innovations that Enable Human Missions to the Moon and Mars Benefit Humanity?
If we find life on Mars, what next?
These are just a few of the fascinating topics that will be explored at the 2022 Humans to Mars Summit (H2M) that is taking place on May 17-19, 2022, at the National Academy of Sciences Building in Washington, D.C. The Human to Mars Summit is the annual conference of Explore Mars, Inc., and is the largest annual conference in the world dedicated to the goal of a sustainable human presence on Mars starting no later than the 2030s. REGISTER TODAY!
"We are entering the golden age of space exploration,” stated Explore Mars CEO, Chris Carberry. “H2M 2022 will not only examine how humans will return to the surface of the Moon by the mid-2020s and then travel to Mars by the mid-2030s but will also consider the extraordinary opportunities and innovations expected to materialize over the next decade.”
Programming for H2M 2022 is already well underway, with such topics as:
- Will Humans be on the Surface of the Moon by the Mid-2020s and Travel to Mars by the Mid-2030s?
- Orbiting the Moon: Artemis 1 & 2
- Mars Science: Year in Review
- How Can the Human Landing Systems program (HLS) Advance Human Missions to Mars?
- How Will the Inspiration4 Mission Impact the Future of Humans in Space?
- How Can Innovations that Enable Human Missions to the Moon and Mars Benefit Humanity?
- If we find life on Mars, what next?
- Traveling to Mars: A panel of astronauts will discuss the opportunities and challenges of human explorers on Mars.
- Entertainment and STEM Education
- Special Session: The James Webb Space Telescope
- Keeping Crews Healthy and Happy During Long-Duration Space Missions
Special Programming: In addition to extraordinary programming, join us for special receptions and lunches at both the National Academy of Sciences Building and The Cosmos Club, with musical performances, adult beverage tastings, and unparalleled networking opportunities, as well as some exciting surprises.Tweets by spaceagenda