›9th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences EUCASS-3AF
France and Belgium join forces and invite you to Lille (France, #hellolille) from Monday, June 27th to Friday, July 1st, 2022, on the occasion of the 9th European Conference for Aerospace Sciences organised by EUCASS.
This edition has received the support of the Association Aéronautique et Astronautique de France (3AF) and will be carried out with the partnership of the clusters Aér’Hauts-de-France, Normandie Aerospace and Skywin for Belgium.
After the year 2020 for the aeronautical and space sectors, EUCASS-3AF 2022 will be an opportunity for our scientific community to renew direct scientific contacts and present its results and proposals for tomorrow’s aeronautics and space in a world forced to change.
This four-day conference will be held in Lille Grand Palais, the congress center located in the capital of the Hauts-de-France northern region.
COVERAGE AND TOPICS
EUCASS is the largest aerospace conference in Europe, the high-level forum for all aeronautic and space research players:
- Flight Physics
- Flight Dynamics/GNC & Avionics
- Structures & Materials
- Propulsion Physics
and more other transverse topics related to:
- Reusable Systems for Space Access
- Sustainable Space
- Space Exploration – ISRU
- Advanced Performance Engineering
- Advanced Aerospace Designs by Innovative Flow Control Technologies
- New systems for future space operations
- Future of Aeronautics
- UAVs: Future Applications/Services and Specific Technologies
- Hybrid Electric Propulsion for Aviation Emissions
- Aerostats – Airships, balloons, Lighter than Air
- Climate-neutral Aviation Fuels & Alternative Propulsion Systems