›ISU Space Studies Program
The Space Studies Program (SSP) is an intense nine-week course for postgraduate students and professionals of all disciplines. The curriculum covers the principal space related fields, both non-technical and technical and ranges from policy and law, business and management and humanities to life sciences, engineering, physical sciences and space applications. The shared experience of an international, interactive working environment is an ideal networking forum leading to the creation of an extensive, international, multidisciplinary professional network.
Each year the SSP convenes in a different location around the world. Moving to a new city and country adds an exciting dynamic as well as new resources and expertise to the program. The SSP curriculum includes:
- Core Lectures covering fundamental concepts across all relevant disciplines,
- Theme days presenting keys/issues of space with an interdisciplinary approach,
- Hands-on workshops providing practical applications of the concepts presented in the lectures,
- Departmental Activities of the seven SSP departments providing in-depth lectures & workshops, professional visits, and individual research projects,
- Team Projects in which the SSP participants address a relevant space topic as an international, interdisciplinary, and intercultural team.