›Aerospace Mechanisms Symposium
This symposium is concerned with the problems of design, fabrication, test, and operational use of aerospace mechanisms. Emphasis is on hardware developments. The symposium provides both a social and technical forum for personnel active in the field of mechanisms technology. The symposium attracts papers and attendees internationally.
• Mechanisms for commercial, military, government, or scientific spacecraft/aircraft, and related test and support facilities. Includes antenna, sensor, solar sail, solar array or instrument deployment; release & pointing mechanisms; steering mirrors & payload mechanisms; gimbals; EVA mechanisms; robotic systems; separation mechanisms; utility transfer; & momentum/reaction wheels.
• Space tribology, bearings, gears, or mechanism lubrication papers containing test data.
• Studies related to mechanism technology including:
- new actuators, dampers, sensors, release devices
- studies of reliability, redundancy, and lubrication
- studies of thermal and space vacuum effects
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar