The Institute Astronomical Observatory of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań welcomes all participants to the 8-th Meteoroids 2013 Conference.
The intention of the Meteoroids 2013 meeting is to cover a broad area of science topics related to meteor astronomy. The program of the conference will contain oral and poster sessions.
The conference will accommodate a broad range of meteoroid research which will include the following scientific topics:
- Optical observations of meteors (visual, photographic, and video, new techniques, data reduction, results).
- Radar observations of meteors (classical and large aperture, new techniques, data reduction, results).
- Other meteor observation techniques and programs (new and future techniques and programs, infra sound, seismic records).
- Meteoroid data bases ( MDC, database structure, reduction and precision of meteoroid data, data standards).
- Meteoroid interactions with atmospheres (impacts, ablation, fragmentation, bolides modeling, astrobiology).
- Meteoroid and dust dynamics (gravitational, non gravitational).
- Meteoroid relationships with comets and asteroids (meteoroid streams, searching techniques, evolution, activity forecasting).
- Sporadic meteoroids and dust (origin, meteoroid flux, impact hazard, space debris).
- Physical properties of meteoroids and meteorites (including dust, astromineralogy).
- Interstellar Meteors and Dust (observational evidences, origin, astrobiology).
- Historical records (meteor showers, bolides, meteorites, comets).
- Outreach and relation with amateur meteor astronomers.