› 3rd Human Dependability Workshop HUDEP 2013
The main purpose of this event is to give to space agencies, industries, companies, the opportunity to present and discuss the way they take into account the human factor aspects all along the life cycle of their projects.
- Represent a HUDEP forum / community
- Present an overview of ongoing human dependability activities through the phases of projects life cycle
- Exchange views on operation aspects and discuss human dependability methods and applications
- Explore control center operators lessons learned
- Learn from other industries and enhance the awareness of human dependability
- Summarize lessons learned from the previous HUDEP Workshops
- Conclude on inputs to standardisation efforts and the ECSS handbook on human dependability
- Designers, engineers and product assurance managers as well as operation managers and operators of complex and sensitive projects
- Human dependability, risk management and related discipline experts from ‘space agencies, industries, companies, institutions and universities
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar