›International Conference on Underground Space Technology (ICUST 2013)
The 2013 International Conference on Underground Space Technology (ICUST 2013) is the premier forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Underground Space Technology. ICUST 2013 will bring together leading engineers and scientists in Underground Space Technology from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Site investigations and rock mass characterization
- Stress regime around underground openings
- Testing of rocks to determine their physic-mechanical properties
- Tunneling methods/ Methods of excavation
- Design methodologies, with emphasis on numerical modeling
- Rock reinforcement and ground improvement
- Instrumentation and monitoring
- Hazard assessment and analysis
- Environmental management
- Other peripheral issues
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar